Saturday, July 12, 2008

First Outing

Hello everyone.I thought I would let everyone know how my first outing (1 1/2 weeks post-op) went. I got up and got dressed and actually put a little make up on. I went and got my hair washed at the beauty shop. It felt so good!!!! they blow dried it and curled it for me. I then went to my parents house where I ate lunch and napped in their recliner. Then I went to my cousin's birthday party which was just outside. I sat on the front porch for about 1 hour in a rocking chair and then went back to the recliner. It felt so good to go out. I used their toilets without my elevated seat. Now, if I could just sleep in my own bed. I would love to sleep in my own bed with my husband. Overall it was a good day. I know I'll probably be sore tomorrow, but it was worth it.I can't wait to be back to normal in a couple of months.

No comments: